Covid-19 Testing & Vaccines
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- The Rapid Antigen SARS-cov-2 test is 84% accurate. If symptoms exist and a negative result comes back it is recommended that a PCR test be performed like the ones above. Rest assured that we have had plenty of tests from people who are asymptotic and symptomatic test positive with this test. This test maybe used for general travel precautions but confirm with your travel source whether a Naso/Pharyngeal antigen test is accepted. Results are given same day and emailed to the patient.
- Results in 15 minutes per test
COVID-19 Rapid PCR Test
- The Rapid PCR Naso/Pharyngeal Accula test is 98% accurate. It is considered one of the gold standards of testing. It is usually accepted for most travel. Please confirm with your travel source if the Accula rapid PCR test is accepted. Results are given same day and emailed to the patient
- Results in 1 hour per test
COVID-19 PCR Test
- Results in 72 hours
Pfizer Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ages 12+
- Good for a single booster, can be given 2 months after primary dose.
- Protects against regular covid and omicron variant
- Vaccine Schedule
- Immunocompromised Vaccine Schedule
Free Home COVID Tests
- Many insurances pay for 8 free home covid tests per family member, per 30 days. We can check your insurance for you and see if you qualify.