- 639 Irvin St, Cornelia, GA 30531 · P: 706-778-4918 · F: 706-776-2502 · Monday-Friday: 8:30a.m.-6p.m. · Saturday: 8:30a.m.-12:30p.m. · Sunday: Closed
Benjamin Starr, RPh
- Serving the Cornelia Community
- 20 Years of Experience
- Expertise in Med Synchronization
It should be a time to care.
Here at Arnold Drug Company, your family's health is our top priority and we take the time to answer any questions. We offer traditional prescription filling, durable medical equipment, free delivery, immunizations and much more.
We offer a variety of vaccines to keep you and your family healthy. Contact us to learn more about our immunizations.
- Learn more
- We carry a wide selection of medical equipment, including wheelchairs, walkers and bathroom equipment.
- We offer a wide range of compounding services, including veterinary and hormone replacement therapy.
We offer a variety of Covid-19 tests and vaccines to help keep you and your loved ones healthy.
What Our Patients Love About Our Pharmacy
The entire team is always friendly, courteous and available to provide excellent service. They are very patient and thorough when answering our questions. They go above and beyond when providing individualized care. We are grateful they are our local pharmacy. The pharmacist, Joe, is exceptional.
The owner and staff are always ready to lend a hand. They know their customers personally and seem to really care for their well being.
The employees are very caring, friendly and professional people.